Mr. G's Grading Policy
This page can help you get a good idea of what grade you will be receiving each quarter.
How can you determine your grades in Mr. G's class?
- 40% - Test Grades - There are 2 or 3 tests per marking quarter
40% - Classwork - Class Participation and Behavior
- Determine the average of your test scores. Your test average is now your base
- The base grade will then be used to determine your grade for the marking quarter.
20% - Homework Assignments
- Class participation can raise or lower your base grade.
- Your class grade is based on your preparedness, participation (answering and asking pertinent
questions), positive interaction with your fellow students and completion of class assignments and projects.
- Your conduct can affect your class grade, as well as, your letter conduct grade.
Lateness to Class
- Completing all homeworks is your responsibility and will maintain your grade.
- Missing homeworks will lower your class grade.
- Each time you are late to class without a late pass, one point will be deducted from
your quarter grade. This is not my policy, but a school-wide policy.
|PRINT STUDENT NAME||PRINT PARENT NAME|
|SIGNATURE OF STUDENT||SIGNATURE OF PARENT|
If you want to refresh your memory of Mr. G's Grading Policy, you can go to: www.mistergworld.com/02-003.htm
Mr. G's Classroom Rules and Procedures
Mr. G's Homeroom Rules
Mr. G's Student Supplies List
Mr. G's Emergency and Firedrill Procedures